1. Use it to inflammation and arthritic pain, reduce heart attacks and strokes and treat candida and parasites. It can also heal ulcer and a wide variety of digestive disorders. It helps halt growth of cancer tumors.
Show more text
2. Maca is a complete source of amino acids. It’s rich in B-vitamins, vitamins C and E, iron, potassium, copper, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc. It improves the libido and fertility, strengthens memory, improves anemia and relieves stress and depression.
3. Reishi protects the liver. It is a source of antioxidants and B-vitamins. It contains magnesium, selenium, potassium, niacin, copper and phosphorus. It reduces inflammation and corrects digestive disorders.
4. Goji Berries contain 21 trace minerals, 18 amino acids, vitamins A, B-complex, C and E and is a source of antioxidants. It protects the DNA, improves immune function, reduces inflammation, improves mood and libido and protects the eyes and liver.
5. Chlorella is a rich source of complete protein, chlorophyll and rich in the vitamin complex. It contains zinc, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium an potassium. Helps in the fight against cancer, kills candida and yeast overgrowth and prevents diabetes and insulin resistance.
6. Hemp contains 20 amino acids and plant protein. It’s a source of essential fatty acids and has a three to one ratio of omega 6 to omega-3. It fortifies immune system, reduces inflammation, clears up skin disorders, improves memory and helps prevent cancer.
7. Coconut is a source of fatty acids, as lauric and caprylic acid. It contains B-vitamins and iron, manganese, copper, calcium, magnesium and zinc. It strengthens the liver, kills bacteria and parasites, lowers risk of diabetes, protects against cancer and brain-related disorders.